Sunday, February 18, 2007

What are your favorite baby parts?

Don't you just love those baby parts? Everytime I try to pinpoint my very favorite, I just can't! I really have a list of favorites. Here they are, in no order of importance:

*tushies - can it get more squeezable?
*fingers - those chubby indents on their knuckles!
*palms - I love the little creases in their palms, and wow, is that part SOFT.
*feet - I love the bottoms of their feet - same creases as the palms - and their toes are just tiny balls of cuteness from the underside! Tiny little balls!
*noses - I adore kissing those tiny little noses.

So come on - what are your favorites? (And isn't it too bad chub isn't still all the rage as adults? *wink* )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you pretty much named them all. They are all just so tiny and cute!! I especially love when those tiny little fingers learn to pick at things...like buttons on toys. Oh...and it is oh so cute to see a tiny little thumb being sucked!!

BTW, sorry I haven't called in a while. We are busy preparing for our move. We close on our house next Monday!!

Lily said...

Very good point. Those little chubby fingers pointing... aww.

Oh, and it's ok. I'm so excited for you!