Sunday, February 11, 2007

Home from church this morning

The two smallest ones have bad colds. Sunshine has one, too, but hers is very manageable, so I sent her and Sugar-n-Spice to church with my mom. But Sweetheart and Shortcake can barely breathe, and Sweetheart has this constant green grossness coming out of his nose. I didn't think the parents of other children in the nursery would appreciate that too much. So we are home.

Seems like this winter we've had more bad colds than usual - really, more sickness in general. I wonder why that is? It's kept me home with Sweetheart quite a few times. The girls have been disappointed quite a few times over that.

Ah, well. It gave me some one-on-one cuddling with Sweetheart this morning. He loved that!

2 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

We're home as well today, 2yods has lots of nasty stuff coming out his nose. I contemplated having my mom stay home with him while the 4yo, baby and I went, but we all know that 2yos need their mamma when sick, and no way would my mom take the other two by herself, lol.

Lily said...

LOL, wow, was THAT a fast reply!

Sorry you guys are home sick, too! Here's hoping baby doesn't get it like 2yods has it!