Friday, February 16, 2007

Sunshine wants to be like me

Yeah, but not in the sense you think. Boy, don't I wish! No, one day she saw me getting dressed. (And hereafter, there will be ** in the words so no one can pull up this post in a search for certain words.) The conversation went something like this:

Sunshine: Mommy, you've got big swingy b**bs!

Mommy: Uhhhh, yeah, I guess I do. (feeling very self-conscious at this point)

S: Will I have big swingy b**bs when I grow up?

M: Probably.

S: Oh, look, you've got a squishy belly, too. Look, it shakes when I pat you!

M: (sighing heavily) Yes.

S: Will I have a squishy belly when I grow up?

M: Yup, after you have children you will.

S: What are these lines on your tummy?

I think you can guess how this continued. I tell ya, kids are great for humbling a person. And for reminding you to get back into that exercise routine again!!

2 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

Drats, I woke up the baby Ilaughed so hard.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! That's funny.