Monday, February 12, 2007

Shortcake isn't living up to her name

Nope, she isn't. She is 7 months old, but she is wearing 12 month clothes! I cannot believe she is growing so well. None of my other kids have grown like this! She is both as tall as a 12-mo old, as well as heavy as a 12-mo old.

Now, my other two girls were always considered on the tall side for their age, but nothing to the point of wearing clothes that were ahead of their ages. Sweetheart, well, he has been on the small size for awhile, and just recently started being considered "average" in some categories. So I guess I've had all the ranges.

Also, she has got two teeth and working on two more (very slowly, though... they've been teasing us for awhile now), and she can sit up alone. She loves her mommy and her feet, LOL. She also likes Mommy's toes. I think perhaps because they are painted...? And she loves her big sisters and brother. They make her laugh so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. She's tall and Lucas is short. He turns 1 in two weeks and is STILL in 3-6 months clothes!! I'm beginning to think he'll never get out of them. I made a slide show today to send to family of him over the last year and I laughed and laughed because I have lots of pictures of him "eating his toes". They are just too cute!! I hope Shortcake and Sweetheart are feeling better. By the way, I call Lucas Short stuff...and that he is!!

Lily said...

Thanks, Candi. Shortcake is about the same, but Sweetheart is thoroughly miserable.

Awww, eating his toes! How cute! And how is that hair of his?

Anonymous said...

Oh my, as crazy as ever!! Dh thinks we can't cut it until he is one. Less than two weeks to go and Momma can get it cut. Truth be told, it makes me a little sad. I love his wild hair, but it is getting too long. I'll likely just have them trim it up. Don't want all the baby to disappear too soon!!