Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pass the barf bowl

The sickness has run through Sweetheart, me, and now Sunshine. (Those who watch my "What's happening here" category on the side bar know that we have been sick.) And I think perhaps Shortcake got just the diarrhea end of it because she has had some n-a-s-t-y diapers lately. She also has been clingy and crying more, so I think she didn't feel good, either. So thankful she never threw up! It is so hard for the wee ones when they throw up; I hate the panicked look on their faces. So sad to watch.

Anyway, so I guess my plans for school today will be altered a bit. We'll go by how Sunshine feels. Or perhaps we'll just do school while snuggled on the couch. Those kinds of days are always sweet, even if she is sick.

The good news is, this bug doesn't last long. Two days is about it. And thankfully, we've all taken turns having it. It's so hard when everyone is sick at once, including Mommy.

No comments: