Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oooh, I'm so excited

I've been questioning and searching the Bible regarding two specific questions I had, and wow, did the Lord answer me tonight! He answered both questions! I am so thankful and feel such a peace over this now. I have scripture that clearly shows me the answers, and it feels so good to KNOW. God is gracious. He not only gave me the answers, but I think I see how those answers fit into the big picture. Wow. What a wonderful plan God has, and He allowed me to get a glimpse tonight why He did things the way He did.

WAHOO! I'm joyful! God is indeed marvellous and am I SO thankful that His ways are not our ways. This is much more beautiful His way!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so happy for you to find the answers you were looking for in the bible.

Maybe you could give me a hand, I'm up to my eyeballs in kids these days especially this week with spring break. My other neighbor has been dropping off her 3 little ones (4,2,11 months) once a week for a several hours so I'm exhausted. I'm trying to find scripture that will help me with willpower in getting myself into healthy habits of eating and exercise. Can you think of any on willpower because I'm sooo lacking in it? Thanks sweetie! Mel

Lily said...

Sure, I'll get you some verses! I'll try to do that as soon as I can. Got lots going on here now atm.

Christi said...

How wonderful the way He answers our prayers!