Friday, April 27, 2007

Mommy, can God pick up a...

Some very interesting things get discussed in our van. What makes it even more interesting is the fact that we spend a good part of the like this:

"Mom?"

"What?"

"Mom?"

"Whaaat?"

"MOM!"

"WHAT!"

"Can you turn on the radio?"

"What?"

"Can you TURN on the RADIO?"

"Sure."

"What?"

"SURE!"

"Ok."

"What?"

"OK!"

Today was no different. Our topic was what can God pick up? How strong is He? Sunshine asked all sorts of things like could He pick up cars? houses? mountains? Earth? (Of course, we repeated ourselves many times over the din of the highway.)

The question that made me laugh the most was, "Mom, can God pick up the road? Like a giant sticker?"

Well, now. That is some real visual imagery for ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... tears are streaming down my face from laughing! I know this is an old post, but I just had to comment! I just found your blog, and I've been reading the laugh lines... This just cracked me up along with the others because we do the same thing so often! I get so frustrated sometimes with the WHAT!?! (If you're going to ask me a question, shouldn't you try to listen for me to answer?!) It just feels so good to know that we're not the only ones. I love all your little stories! :) (We have a Sunshine too, along with a Sparkle and two others who don't have "s" nicknames.) ;)