Saturday, May 12, 2007

Typing with Shortcake

is a very hard thing to do. I thought I'd type and not fix the typose so you can see who she affects my writing. Ritght now she is playing with the mouse and keyboard, so letters are getting shifted around.

47iuIsn't it fun when they get curious about what you are doing and want to do it too?,




idea how she does some of the stuf fshe does. Like no? some how now I'm typing above where I was. Go figure. 76
JI\76ahv6e no

She pu41
lls up all sorts of swinowsd and programs with a smack of her tiny hand on the keyboard. I've been using computers for a very long time, and yet she knows shortcuets I do not.

Ok, I put her down. And she's none too happy about it, either, lol. But you can see all the stuff I have to fix when she is with me.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

This post was cute. I hope you have a great Mother's Day tomorrow and a good rest of the weekend. Take care!

Sincerely,
Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues

Lily said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Andrew. And thanks for the kind wishes! You do the same!