Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Two comments about mommies

Both of these came from Sunshine... and they are a bit older. I was just remembering and thought I should put them on the blog.

One day more than a year ago, Sunshine and I were sitting together just chatting. We talked about mommy animals and their babies... what their names are and if they are different from each other (ex: hen and chicks, cow and calf, etc), what sounds they make, and what they do. I had exhausted every animal I could think of, so I turned it to us. My last question was, "And was does Mommy do?"

Her response? "Love me."

Ok, second story. Perhaps you are familiar with the children's book, "We're Going on a Bear Hunt." In the pictures, there are 4 children, a father, and a dog. I asked Sunshine, "Where's the mommy?"

She came back with: "Shopping!"

No comments: