Thursday, July 19, 2007

A first for me: being tagged

I was tagged by Christi at Jealous Hands for this, my very first meme. Like Christi, I'd seen it around. And now, it has come to me.

Four jobs I’ve held: (How far back are we going here...?)

  1. High school - Wendy's
  2. College - various positions in the distribution center for A Beka Book
  3. 1st grade teacher
  4. Camp counsellor
Four movies I can watch over and over again: Ok, I know that there are a TON I could watch over and over, so just picking what pops into my mind first...

  1. Man from Snowy River (and it's sequel, Return to Snowy River)
  2. Kate and Leopold
  3. Topper Returns
  4. Philadelphia Story
Four places I have lived:

  1. Florida
  2. Georgia
  3. Maryland
  4. Missouri
Four tv shows I watch: (well, we don't have tv right now, but when we did...)

  1. Gilmore Girls (I was an addict!!!)
  2. The Unit
  3. Everybody Hates Chris
  4. Whose Line is it Anyway? (Love, love, love those reruns!)
Four places I’ve been on vacation: You know, I can't truly answer this as others have done. I've never been on a true vacation. Didn't even have a honeymoon. Shocking, I know. So, when we got small amounts of time off or a bit of money, we...

  1. Went canoeing for a day
  2. Went camping for a night or two
  3. Visited family
Four of my favorite foods:

  1. cheesecake, plain or fruit topping - but fave topping is fresh blueberries!
  2. brownies
  3. mashed potatoes
  4. french toast
Four websites I visit:

  1. Amazon
  2. Land's End
  3. Truth for Life
  4. Old Fashioned Christian Music Radio - disclaimer: I don't agree with the man's viewpoint on music, but I enjoy the stuff he plays. If you love old hymns, this is a good site.

I'm tagging Michelle, Melissa, Debi, and Kugoi. No worries, though. Participate if you wish; sit this one out if you like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done! :-) You can see my answers at:

http://dsimple.wordpress.com/2007/07/19/a-meme-of-fours/

~Debi

Melissa said...

Okay, I just read your answers Lily and I'm shocked that you can't remember it was just a little over a year ago you came for a VACATION to visit ME!!!! without any kids along except the wee one that was in your belly. Now to me that's considered a VACATION!!!

Lily said...

LOL, Melissa. I just meant I've never been on a vacation like most people would consider a vacation... having a specific tourist place to see, staying in a hotel or on a cruise, eating out for every meal, and blowing money on nothing but fun for days. That's all I meant. But to me, being at your place was an oasis when my heart was so weary. You will NEVER know what those couple days meant to me. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Pint-Size Princess said...

Ooh, fun...off I go to do mine

Christi said...

I knew some of your answers, but not all of them. Thanks for playing along!