Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Heading home today

I had toyed with the idea of staying for another weekend, but I'm going home. Well, and the Bahamas sounded good, too, but I don't suppose that would work too well. Imagine the look of horror on other people's faces when I would board the plane with 5 tiny children. LOL!!

As far as the sickies, someone has been sick all week. I just checked Shortcake a bit ago, the child this all started with, and she has a fever again! Ugh. Hopefully going home will allow her to rest better.

(Oh, and hello, Tami! It's nice to "meet" you! Thanks for the comments you've been leaving! You've made me smile. )

2 comments:

Candi said...

Ha--I can imagine with 5. I get dirty looks with only 2 kids!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome! I'm really enjoying reading your past blog entries. :) Looking forward to getting to "know" you better.