Monday, June 11, 2007

Here's the week's schedule... and new pets!

Before I start, let me say that I have a little guy hanging on my back at the moment. His arms are resting on my shoulders and his sweet soft cheek is on mine. Doesn't get any better.

Ok, the schedule:
~Monday and Tuesday: packing up our belongings in my parents' home
~Wednesday: loading up the kids and driving to a hotel near our new home
~Thursday: doing the walk-through and signing the papers! Getting the keys!!!! Also setting up our electricity, water, etc.
~Friday: back here again and loading up the truck!

The weekend should be pretty straight-forward. Unloading, unloading, unloading, unpacking, unpacking, unpacking!

Also, we'll be having two additions to our new home: two 9-week-old kittens. They are brother and sister. We are naming them Theo and Callie.

As soon as I'm back online, which will be very soon as we must have the internet with all we do online, I'll post pics of our pretty new kitties!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I just found your blog today and I am glad I did. I have been going through a stressful time recently and I really needed to read your "why the lilies" on your side bar.

Congrats on the new house! Must be very exciting.