Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Busy... and yet not?

Ever have those weeks where you feel like you are just so busy... but you turn around and try to put your finger on what exactly you did... only to realize nothing much happened? Yup, that is this week for me.

Today my grandma came for a visit. She insisted that I take a nap. Who was I to argue? *wink* I didn't want to disappoint her, so I obeyed. No, really, I was wilting, and I'm not sure exactly why. Just felt so wiped out and it was showing. And the baby actually slept long enough for me to feel rested. Wow! We all know that doesn't happen every day, true?

Tomorrow I'm off to my sister's house. We haven't been there in months, and it will be a lovely visit, I'm sure. And it gets me out of making lunch. ;) LOL

Oh, and a bonus? Today I got my oil change for free at Jiffy Lube. I had filled out a comment card at my last visit, which entered me into a drawing. I won! I never win anything, but this I won! It was so lovely to get that maintenance out of the way and not pay a red cent for it.

No comments: