Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Follow the sound of my voice...

You're getting closer...

...closer...

... I'm over here! *one arm is sticking up out of a pile of clothes, waving madly* Can you help me out of this pile?

You see, I'm in the middle of a major reorganization of clothes. I have clothes I never put away properly because our stuff was in storage the entire time we lived with my parents, so organization was next to nil then. And then we moved here and had all that comes with moving got in the way of that...

And now we have a big change in seasons, so I need to get the clothes put away properly.

And I'm drowning. Ever have water up your nose? Well it's like that, only it's a blend of cotton and various other materials. And I'm not making very fast headway. Partially because I'm trying to do it around the schedule of a newborn. And partially because I keep finding clothes that the cat found a way to get into the box and pee on the clothes, so now I'm doing major laundry on top of that.

Someone throw me a life preserver. Made from brownies. Thanks, doll.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh---I totally understand--and I only have two kids!! You have no idea what a relief it was to box up some clothes and send them your way!! LOL--although, I'm sure it didn't help your situation out any!