Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally, some progress! *bodily functions alert*

Sweetheart is finally, finally getting there. He only does well if he is naked... at peeing, that is. Pooping is another story. Naked, he will start to and then run to the bathroom to finish. So then I have poop in various places and down his legs, plus the bathroom is a disgusting mess. But if I don't have him naked, then he will pee and poop in his britches.

This does not a happy mama make.

Especially when Squeaker is near Sweetheart, because Squeaker crawls around now and has actually eaten (yes, eaten!!!) his brother's yuckies.

Mothering is not for the faint of heart... or stomach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last year my 3 year old thought nothing of pooing in his underwear all the time. Glad to be past that now!

btw - you really need to post more frequently than once every 2 months!

:)

Janelle said...

I'm with brenda!! I required constant contact and communication!! :)

Lily said...

LOL girls. I will try to do much better. Now that dh is gone, you should see more blogging from me. No adult in the house to talk to tends to do that, you know. *wink*

Christi said...

That was exactly the way I trained Cade - he was just naked, and that's the only way I could get it to work.