Saturday, August 16, 2008

Projects, projects

Don't know what is going on at your house, but ohsomuch is going on here.


I have a to-do list that I've been working on. It has 28 items on it. Oh yes. 28! And that doesn't include the big projects I'm working on slowly, either. Big projects like repainting the kitchen cabinets, taking down the wallpaper in my house, or trying to get ready to do a yard sale. None of those 3 will be accomplished this summer, I'm afraid.

Ooh. And I just thought of another two things to add to my list. LOL That wasn't a joke - I did!

2 comments:

Pint-Size Princess said...

YOu ought to see my mental list of things to do. I refuse to write it down for fear of how long it will be, lol.

Candi said...

I'm right there with you! My list is way too long, but I, too, haven't written anything down! I know that there are a few I checked off my mental list...like got Logan's student materials ordered and they've arrived and I just organized all the HS things I've bought into the cabinet. That is a MAJOR thing and I feel relieved. We plan on starting next Monday!!